Think about it for a second, reflect and look back. What have you done to change lately? With change I mean something new, something you grow from and/or something that deviates from your usual routine. Change brings variety in our lives, variety keeps us on our toes and makes us excited. Being more excited more often leads to a more enjoyable lifestyle. You see; change is important.
Riddle me this: Continue reading
Five guiding principles to a motivating day.
- Be active: set realistic and challenging activities.
- Get inspired: inspiration can be found anywhere.
- Have a meaningful day: Ask the ‘what?’ and the ‘how?’ question.
- Progress and achieve: success is satisfying.
- Reflect and rejoice in what you’ve done: “What did you learn today?”
What if being at work is like having a day off? Your day off generally consists of things you want to do and some things you need to do that day. If you managed to do what you had to do, and you had time to do the things you enjoy, you look back on a day (full) of joy, happiness and accomplishment. It does not necessarily have to be a day off to feel this way, in fact, this could also be true after a day of obligatory (work-related) activities. Follow these five guiding principles, and see what happens! Let’s elaborate what they’re all about. Continue reading